Registration for the 2018 Madison Early Music Festival (MEMF) is now open! There are two ways to register:
- Register online with a credit card. Please note: for registering online, we recommend you use laptops or desktop computers rather than iPads and mobile devices.
- Download and print out a MEMF 2018 Registration Form and mail in with check or money order.
Continue reading for more important registration details:
- Workshop Registration Fees – Workshop registration for the Madison Early Music Festival is $575 for the week. Full-time college students (18 years and older) may register for the workshop at a discounted registration fee of $475. An early bird discount of $25 is applied for all who register before June 1, 2018.
- Work Study Opportunities – MEMF Participants are welcome to apply for a workshop participant staff position during the Festival. If your application is approved, you may receive a partial tuition waiver, which includes access to all classes and an All-Festival Concert Pass. Those interested in Work-Study positions will receive separate information regarding registration and should not make any registration payments until they have been notified of their award status. Click here (.docx) for the application for the MEMF Work Study and the Jean Humphrey Award application.
- Class Descriptions – MEMF 2018 class descriptions are now available online. Once registered, you will receive a link to descriptions and a Class Preference Form (.docx).
- Housing – After you’ve registered, click here to sign up for housing through the University of Wisconsin–Madison Housing website. Campus housing is available in Ogg Hall, a newly renovated dormitory facility one block from the workshop site. Single rooms are approximately $65 per person per night, and double rooms are approximately $45 per person per night (includes breakfast).