Friends of the Madison Early Music Festival
The Madison Early Music Festival (MEMF) is a non-profit organization supported by its audiences, participants, donors, and in-kind facilities of the University of Wisconsin–Madison. We welcome your support as a Friend of the Madison Early Music Festival, an organization created to help secure the future of the Festival whose members receive special benefits and recognition during the Festival.
Become a Friend of the Madison Early Music Festival.
Your support as a Friend of MEMF helps us maintain our mission of providing quality musical experiences while keeping our ticket prices affordable. Your charitable gift qualifies for a tax deduction, as allowed by the IRS. A donation entitles you to various benefits, according to your level of support:
- Troubadour ($50+) – Program acknowledgment
- Bard ($100+) – Program acknowledgment, preferred seating
- Dancing Master ($250+) – All of the above plus MEMF t-shirt
- Kapellmeister ($500+) – All of the above plus access to invitation-only events
- Cecilia’s Circle ($1000+) – Donors over $1000 and Charter Members receive all of the above plus special program recognition
Donate now to keep the Madison Early Music Festival thriving in Wisconsin!
Please contact us if you wish to designate your donation for a concert or event: email@example.com or 608-890-1184.
We thank you for your contribution.
Other ways you can help
- Volunteer to help MEMF throughout the season. Assistance is needed with special events, ushering for performances, help with mailings, and many other fun and rewarding tasks.
- Find out if your company has a matching gift department and double your gift.
- Engage your company as Corporate Sponsor and help underwrite the promotion and production costs of a concert, educational opportunity, or special event. In turn, MEMF provides promotional opportunities to bring your company name to our audiences.
For more information on any of the above opportunities contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-890-4561.
|MEMF is part of Madison’s Summer Music Consortium.|